All About Swimming Pools and Spa

Love swimming pools and spa? This site is just right for you.. Enjoy! Just keep swimming, keep swimming..=)

When I was young, I always dream of having a beautiful swimming pool in our home. I always wish that it was summer so that we can visit some resorts and spa. I can imagine then myself bathing, diving and swimming until i get tired. This imaginations of mine haunts me even in my dreams. I can still remember a dream that I thought was impossible. Know what's in my dream? I was swimming and swimming in a very very large and a very deep swimming pool. I want to reach the bottom of that pool but I can't. It was so deep that I can see myself drowning. Good thing I was woke up by my mother. I was just a kid that time and I was very shocked to know that after so many years there's really a very deep pool like that in my dream. It's name was Nemo 33.

Nemo 33 is a recreational scuba diving center in Uccle, Belgium near Brussels that is home to what was once the world's deepest swimming pool. The pool itself consists of a submerged structure with flat platforms at various depth levels. The pool has two large flat-bottomed areas at depth levels of 5 m (16 ft) and 10 m (32 ft), and a large circular pit descending to a depth of 33 m (108 ft). It is filled with 2,500,000 liters of non-chlorinated water which doesn't need aquarite chlorine generator,highly filtered spring water with maintained at 30 °C (86 °F) and contains several simulated underwater caves at the 10 m depth level. There are numerous underwater windows that allow outside visitors to look into the pools at various depths. The complex was designed by Belgian diving expert John Beernaerts as a multi-purpose diving instruction, recreational, and film production facility, and opened in 2004.

Here are some pictures of Nemo 33.. Enjoy looking =)
This is really amazing. No need for aquarite manual. It's Chlorine free.












3 comments:

Hello! I simply would like to make a enormous thumbs up for your great info you’ve got here for this post. I will be returning to your website to get more detailed soon.
Pool Cover

This post is really amazing. I like your idea of sharing this post with us.

Spa fragrances Lancaster County, PA

Your blog is awesome. I am using ideas and presentation. Thanks for your sharing.
Swimming pool Dealers in chennai
Swimming pool Dealers in ECR

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'am Kim. I love to write and read novels and stories. I love Swimming Pools especially the weird ones.I hope you'll find my blog interesting. =) I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Followers